As a recipient of this award I must partake of the following:
- Thank the award giver and link to their blog.
- Nominate five other creative writers/bloggers and link to their blogs.
- List either six crazy truths and one outrageous lie or six outrageous lies and one crazy truth.
So, a massive thank you to Emma. The five creative writers/bloggers I nominate are:
Now for my six crazy truths and one lie or six outrageous lies and one crazy truth. But which are they? You decide!
- I've seen David Bowie in concert thirty-four times.
- I have a crush on Professor Brian Cox, who presented Wonders of the Solar System, and follow his twitter comments daily.
- My brother and I came third in the National Cadet Sailing Championships.
- When I was twenty I was stranded in Egypt when I lost my flight boarding pass. I was interrogated for two days before they let me fly home.
- When I went to Paris in my teens, we couldn't go up the Eiffel tower because Duran Duran where filming their View to a Kill video.
- My partner is 18 years older than me.
- Although I'm 38, I quite regularly get asked for ID when purchasing alcohol.
Have you decided yet?!