Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Trekkies and Blog Hoppers Take Note!

Look what I’ve found to tickle the taste buds . . .

The world of Star Trek meets George A. Romero. Are you salivating yet? I know I am. I’ve already ordered this one from Amazon and will post a review during my ongoing blog mission to boldly not, well, get eaten.

But I’ve not finished. On the 20th September Alex J. Cavanaugh is holding a Top 10 TV Shows Blog Hop. What do you thing are the odds of me not listing any of the Star Trek shows in my Top 10? This looks like a must for TV Junkies. Visit Alex’s blog for further details and to sign up.

But I still haven’t finished. If a zombie Star Trek book and Alex’s TV Blog Hop aren’t enough to satisfy your ravenous appetite, Angela at Jaded Love Junkie is holding a Blogfeast on the 23rd September. As she puts it, “Not only is it a blogfest of food, but it’s also a feast of blogs.”

Have I satisfied your appetite yet?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh! Night of... looks great! Hurry up and review it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks you are having fun ...
    blog feast!
    cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food and blogs! What could be better -- except for maybe some wine, too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. September must be THE party month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm certainly salivating!!

    Trekkers and Zombies - a marriage made in sci-fi/horror heaven!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve Chapman - I've ordered it from Amazon but they are giving a dispatch date of the 27th September. Might be a while before I'm able to review it!

    Jingle - I've only done one blogfest before but enjoyed the experience of it. It's a good job I'm on holiday the last week of September!

    Talli - some wine would be nice!

    Nessa - I think it is!

    Old Kitty - It's my idea of a perfect read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be away for these two, but remind me to ask you what a blogfest is...

    ReplyDelete
  8. brokenbiro - that's a shame. Perhaps next time?

    A blogfest is where one blogger chooses a day and blog theme, and then other bloggers sign up and post about that theme on the chosen day. So for example, Alex is holding a Top Ten TV Blogfest on the 21st and all the bloggers who have signed up will post about their top ten tv shows on that day. Hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!