Monday, 17 January 2011

Cancelling Show vs Tell Entry

I hate dropping out of anything I've made a commitment to, but after reading the rules again for the Show vs Tell Blogfest, I've decided not to post my entry. The blogfest host, Misty Waters, wanted all entries posted no later than the 15th, and as all entrants must have read and voted for their favourite piece by the 17th, I don't think it would be fair to put mine up so last minute.

I just want to say a massive thank you for all the comments of support on yesterday's blog post; they meant a lot to me. Hopefully, later today I will have the chance to start catching up with my blog reading.

Have a great day and remember not to take on too many commitments, as I have done in the last couple of weeks.

13 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful day too Ellie!!!! Enjoy!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's best to bow out gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to do what's right for you, despite everyone else wanting to read your submission...I guess we'll have to patiently wait for another time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it's totally cool! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So post it later this week just for fun, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah well! No worries about any of it, I'm sure! Things happen! Have a great day Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't fret, Ellie. As you may recall, I did the same thing myself a few months ago, much to my chagrin. Perhaps you will find another home for your story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. iZombie - thank you!

    Old Kitty - thank you!

    Nessa - thank you for your postive comments.

    Lydia K - thank you for being so understanding. I've filed it away for another blogfest!

    Christina Lee - thank you for being so understanding. I've filed it away for another blogfest!

    Alex J. Cavanaugh - yeah. I ought to. Thank you! Ps. iZombie and I will be announcing a blogfest tomorrow you might be interested in ;)

    Colene Murphy - thank you! Have a great day too.

    Lisa Ricard Claro - thank you for your kind words; I've filed my entry away ready to use for another blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - you need to do what's best for you! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No worries. If it doesn't work for you then no need to force it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephen Tremp - thank you. It's always hard dropping out of something.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!