Wednesday, 2 February 2011

February Femmes Fatales


I am thrilled to announce I will be taking part in Lily Child's February Femmes Fatales. Throughout the month of February, Lily will be showcasing the very best work of 14 female writers. As anyone who follows Lily's blog and her writing will know, the short stories and poetry featured will be of a dark nature. As she put it in her email to me, 'dangerous, beautiful and disturbing tickles my fancy.'

My short story, Passing Time, was written specifically for this event and will appear on the 21st February. Please take the time to read all the entries, two of which have already been posted. Some of the writers I know and others I'm looking forward to reading for the first time.

February's Femmes Fatales are:

Now a couple of reminders - don't forget to enter my 200 Followers Q and A Competition and that this coming Sunday is the Top Ten Horror/Science Fiction Movie Quotes Blogfest.

12 comments:

  1. That's great! And I'm ready for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful - am off to Lily's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I'm so ready for sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome and exciting! YAY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I can do Sunday but I have so much packing and shopping to do before going away.
    I wish you all the best of luck.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Awww but you do write sexy saucy scintillatingly surreal stories!! I love em and can't wait to read yours!!! Yay!! :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! Can't wait to read what you have! I'm debating about your blogfest...Can I post it on Monday instead? I have company this weekend and not sure I'll get around to it on Sunday ;p But it also might be boring and all from the same movie lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, I love dangerous, beautiful and disturbing! Count me in! I'm off to follow so I don't miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex J. Cavanaugh - I need to get on with my list! Can't wait to read your choices ;)

    Margo Benson - thank you!

    Madeleine - thank you!

    mshatch - yay! I can't wait to read everyones choices :)

    Melissa - thank you!

    welcome to my world of poetry - that's okay! Have a wonderful trip.

    Old Kitty - thank you!

    Abby Minard - of course you can post it on Monday and there's nothing wrong with quoting lots from one movie! I've posted a day or two after blogfests when I've not had the time.

    Hannah Kincade - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome; I will look them all up.

    Thanks.

    ...........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna Hole - please do! I'm sure they will be worth the visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!