Sunday, 27 March 2011

Write 1 Sub 1 Update


'Goals are dreams with deadlines.' Diana Scharf Hunt


It has been five weeks again since my last Write 1 Sub 1 Update and I do not intend to post about it during the A to Z Challenge. So, here's a quick update for weeks 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.

I wrote four short stories and six pieces of flash fiction, and submitted seven of them. Five have been accepted for Pill Hill Press's Daily Flash 2012 and Daily Frights 2012, and I'm still working on three of the short stories.

Overall it has been a successful five weeks and though my main focus has been my WIP, Dreaming of Sleep, it has been a nice distraction.

What were your writing goals for March? Did you achieve them?

6 comments:

  1. For March I had reading goals, not writing ones. I read my first writing craft book (The Story Book) which has been an eye opener where the technique of writing is concerned.

    Its a part of the Giveaway Contest currently on my blog.

    Today I will read my second book, Plot and Structure.

    I have also completed two short stories and few features for the newspapers. Overall not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you!!!!! Congratulations with your acceptances!!

    I wish my distractions were as productive!!LOL!!!

    GOOD LUCK with Dreaming of Sleep!!! Your book cover is FAB!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done on all the acceptances...wow! My own writing is higgledy-piggledy right now - I need more discpline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congratulations.
    I will check out your stories then.
    Nahno ∗ McLein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Congrats on ms placements, and I bet the book is going great guns!

    End of Feb & March for moi wiped out with bronchitis. It took all my strength to hold up a book or Kindle - reading about all I was fit for. ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no goals for March. LOL! I did finish my first draft but that was just a regular writing goal. I need to make more goals but I work better when I just do. It doesn't make any sense but it works.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!