Awarded by talented artist and writer Deirdra at A Storybook World.
Awarded by the truly versatile and fun Tara at Tara Tyler Talks.
Awarded by talented and dedicated writer Lisa Ricard Claro at Writing in the Buff.
Awarded by my friend and talented writer Madeleine Maddocks at Scribble and Edit.
Awarded by the fabulous and talented Rachna Chhabria at Rachna's Scriptorium.
I've met so many amazing people since I started blogging last May and even more since the A to Z Challenge started. Choosing who gets what award is impossible. So if you haven't received one or more of these awards yet, consider them yours.
The Versatile Blogger Award comes with rules, though. I have to tell you seven things about myself. Gulp. Here goes:
- I am only 5ft tall.
- My childhood pet dog, Benji, saved my life. I can't remember where we were but I was running across moorland with Benji when he suddenly stopped, jumped up at me growling, forcing me to fall backwards. When I got to my feet we were only a few feet from the edge of a quarry.
- Prince Charles met me once. He landed his helicopter in our field when I was four.
- I hate jelly, orange squash, Turkish Delight, and pineapple.
- I can only write on yellow lined paper.
- I was detained at Cairo airport for several hours because I lost my boarding pass. I was terrified they were not going to let me leave. Thankfully, they did.
- I was named Eleanor after the record Lady Eleanor by Lindisfarne.