Did you think I could go through the whole of A to Z without one post dedicated to Star Trek? I'm laughing at your superior intellect. Hang on. Isn't that supposed to be the other way around?
Back to the mission. Ensign Garratt's personal log, star date 2011.112:
Today's Friday Five is a run down of my top five Star Trek characters. The list could have been endless, but it's Friday Five and I'm sticking to the rules this week.
5. Seven of Nine. In my opinion her introduction to Star Trek Voyager in season four saved the series.
4. Khan. The ultimate villain. Does anybody know if that was really his chest?
3. Jean-Luc Picard. Step away from the hair piece because bald can be sexy.
2. Spock and Spock. I had to have a picture of both - Zachary Quinto is Spock.
1. Captain James Tiberius Kirk.
'Captain Kirk met me once. I was going to charge him £35 for my autograph but he gave me one of his legendary smiles and I parted with £35 for his.'
Ensign Garratt's, star date 2010.198
So who are your top five? Or are you one of few remaining human beings who have not yet enlisted in Starfleet?
Don't forget to enter part two of my 300 Followers Competition.