- Yodel. Type of wordless singing, joyous in nature, usually associated with the Swiss or aspiring authors.
- Yeti. The Abominable Snowman. Last seen near Yellowstone, I think.
- Yokel. Person who yodels at seagulls, tourists, and aspiring authors.
- Yacht. Something the Muse hopes to own one day.
- Yoch Ness Monster. Cousin of the Loch Ness Monster, only yellow in colour and often the favourite pet of authors.
*Literary Police translation: Thank you for your messages of support. Here is this week's Friday Five.
** CassaStar was amazing. Please don't tell Alex though, he may be a bit peeved I got there before him.