Sunday, 1 May 2011

Aha. Butterfly, Butterfly!

Today is the first day of Arlee Bird's A to Z Challenge. It isn't? When Ellie said yesterday was the last day, she really meant it? Nooooooooo. What is a muse to do now?

Whilst I go sob in the corner, here's something from a band beginning with A that are sadly no more, singing a stunning song beginning with B. Can you see where I was going with this? Ellie would have been so proud.

Crank up the volume - Morton Harket, Paul Waatkaar-Savoy, and Magne Furuholmen deserve no less.




Make sure you call back tomorrow -  The Author has two competition winners to announce, and on Wednesday she will be sharing some life-changing news with you. I'm not allowed to tell you what it is but I think I'm more excited then she is.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, you tease - I have to wait till wednesday? Argh!!!
    Take a squiz over at Daily Dodo for a quick bit of A-Z hangover asprin / hair of the dog...
    Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously and honestly think you should start a Z-A blogfest.

    :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life-changing? Sounds...very intriguing. I hope it's good news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the video -- A-ha is terrific. Nice way to begin my morning. As to your news...you're such a tease! I'll be back to hear the details. Hope its something amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I loved Aha! This is a really pretty song too. Yes, it's sad the challenge is over, but I'm sure we'll think of something to keep our creative juices flowing.

    Nice work and congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a tease! And now, I've got 'Take On Me' in my head, lol.

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay! I thought I had somehow ended up at your April 1st blog post, so I went hunting for May. Veeerrry funny, Ellie. Ha ha.

    Let it go girl! Let it go. *wink*

    I'm doing NAPIBOWRIWEE starting today, so yeah, I rather dig torturing myself. Uh-huh. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Old Kitty's got the right idea - and it gets the 'difficult' letters over early on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old Kitty's comment made me snort. Z to A? No way! I'm so burned out...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe a-ha is still around! BTW, there's something about the lighting in that video: they all look like they've got elf ears.

    See you on Wednesday. :-) (yes, I'm curious)

    ReplyDelete
  11. life-changing news huh? You haven't given up chocolate, have you????

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!