Here are five things I learnt in the last week:
- I can paint, contrary to Mr. G's protests that I couldn't.
- We have far too many possessions.
- I won't be wearing my short dress to the party Saturday night as my legs are covered in bruises from all the decorating and I'm now wearing a knee support on my right leg.
- There is such a thing as too many chips in one week. I also find it concerning that we know all the Dock's Cafe staff by name and they don't need to ask for our order any more.
- Having your own writing area really does motivate and inspire you.