Friday, 20 May 2011

Hollywood Haiku #1: The Wrath Of Khan

Thank you to Madeleine at Scribble and Edit for texting me about the Hollywood Haikus Blogging Competition during the week. It was torturous not being able to really think about and post my entries until today.

Here is entry #1:



The Wrath Of Khan by Ellie Garratt

Needs of the many
Superior Intellect
Spock gives life for friends







This is an entry for the Best For Film Hollywood Haikus blogging competition. Enter now. Read Hollywood Haiku #2 here.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! The whole story sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn!! Mr Chapman got there first!! Oi!! That's my line! LOL!!!

    Yay for this fab haiku! Poor Spock!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!