Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Tuesday Teaser (13): Touch Of Fire by Maria Zannini

Today's Tuesday Teaser comes from a writer I've been fortunate enough to discover through blogging.


Title: Touch Of Fire
Author: Maria Zannini

She'd seen plenty of men naked. But this one was all sinew and snarl, daring her to turn him away.

So, I should admit that I don't usually like reading books about magic, witches, priestesses, and so forth; what I would call, probably unfairly, the swords and sandals genre. However, after reading True Believers -  a science fiction romance - I was in no doubt I would enjoy Touch Of Fire and the newly published sequel, Apocalypse Rising. Zannini's books are exciting, sexy, and fun to read. True Believers was the first book I downloaded on my Kindle, taking me just two days to read. If you haven't read this author before, you won't be disappointed.

Check out the stunning cover for the sequel Apocalypse Rising, and for True Believers:



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

Do you have any books or stories you'd like to tease us with?

15 comments:

  1. These look great - I've never really read anything from this genre - maybe a post BuNoWriMo treat :)
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I do like the sexy book covers here!!! Yay!

    Nice teaser - I'd love to see plenty of naked men. Ahem. Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intriguing covers, I must say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about Lorelei Bell's, Vampire Ascending. Hot! Hot! Hot! and lot's of twists with a sequel coming.

    How about Guinevere Ederns, Among Other Edens. This author has you wondering if the main character is crazy...a sequel is coming.

    Great reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read either of these yet. I need to put them on my to-read list. I really like your Teaser Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sounds steamy. And great covers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, those sound awesome! I just blogged today about my current reading list as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greatv teaser.
    I won an ecopy of Apocalypse Rising and shall be enjoying it soon :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. An interesting teaser! I haven't heard of this author but the books sounds great.

    I am a new follower :)

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds interesting, not entirely sure it's my cup of tea, but I'm always willing to give it a try.

    I just finished the first trade of Unwritten by Mike Carey and illustrated by Peter Gross. Amazing! Book lovers and writers will fall in love with this fantasy story revolving around a man who isn't sure if he's real or a character in a book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tuesday Teaser sounds like fun - I may have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The covers are great. I would love to give the books a try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like the covers and that tease was great.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!