Thursday, 18 October 2012

Are You Jousting & Other News

A quick news post today, as I am prepping for NaNoWriMo. T-minus 15 days. Yikes.

Firstly, a massive thank you to everyone who has offered to help with my cover reveal and blog tour next year. If you haven't read my news and request, please click here.


Secondly, are you taking part in M. Pax's Jousting Tournament & Launch Party to celebrate the publication of The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear? You can become a (virtual) knight for the week of November 12-17th, and get given your own knight colour and special renaissance word to score jousting points with. Pop over to Mary's blog to learn more.



Thirdly, Budd at Scifi Media is hosting the Scare Me Blogfest on the 31st October, where you can post about the scariest book you've read, movie you've watched, or any other scary encounter you may have had - just as long as it's the scariest thing you've experienced. Sounds like fun to me.

Fourthly, and finally, Jadie Jones and Rachna Chhabria have tagged me for The Next Big Thing Blog Hop. After looking at the questions I realised I've already taken part in this one back in September, so I won't be doing it again. Sorry disappoint. Thank you for thinking of me, though.

How has your writing week gone so far? Are you knee-high in NaNoWriMo prep? Any other news you would like to share?

22 comments:

  1. I am jousting and signed up for Budd's blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on NaNoWrimo!
    Jasmyne:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm not participating in NaNo this year, I'll be cheering you guys on. Woot!

    Just blog touring with my Partner in ParanormYA, Gwen Gardner still. And I think I'll head on over to M Pax's blog to learn more about the jousting event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angela. Can't believe you are in week three of your PIP tour already.

      Delete
  4. Am sending you lots of positive and relaxing thoughts as you gear up to your NaNoWriMo madness!! Good for you!!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jousting and signed up for the blogfest. I'll be doing the next big thing blogpost on Friday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left a message about helping with your blogtour. I'd be glad to.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll definitely help out with your blog tour, Ellie. Heading over to check the details... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoah between you and Alex, all I need to do is read these two blogs and I've got everything in a nutshell :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael. I feel honoured to be mentioned in the same sentence as Alex.

      Delete
  9. Right at the moment, I'm attempting to hide from NaNo. I'm excited for it, but then again, I'm not quite ready for it to be here yet (mostly because I'm not done prepping, as ML).

    I won't be knighting in November, sadly. I try not to do much of anything but write in that month.

    I'm also prepping for a book signing on Saturday. A bit nervous, but excited.

    Best,

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm no where ready for NaNo either. Shall we panic together?

      Delete
  10. The blogfest sounds great.

    Btw..my Next Big Thing Blog Hop post is up. Looking forward to reading yours, Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the shoutout, Ellie. Can't wait to help you shout your book. :)

    So much going on the internet lately. All success to you for NaNo.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!