Friday, 25 January 2013

New Release Date for Passing Time



Due to ill health within my family I have made the decision to push back the release date of Passing Time to March 11th, four weeks later than planned. It was a hard decision to make but one I decided was necessary. Thankfully, everyone involved in its release and the blog tour have also been able to move back one month. A huge thank you to all my blogging and writing friends for being so supportive.




The blog tour details are listed on a page above, if you want to take a peek. Don't forget I'm also on Twitter and, if you have a Facebook account, my author page is here. If you have an author page, and I don't know about it, put a link in the comments below.

One final note, a massive thank you to my cover designer Ida Jansson for making my blog tour button, and for making my blog and Facebook headers look more professional. I can't wait to reveal the banner she has made for Passing Time.

Happy writing.

22 comments:

  1. Hope things get better for your family soon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you and your family. Glad everyone was able to move the dates. I'm honored I get to host you on the book's release date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. Your thoughts mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  3. Sorry for the illness in your family. How difficult. Prayers with you all. That cover is amazing-- all the best to you as you look forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I thrilled you like the cover.

      Delete
  4. Praying for your family. Hope everything becomes okay.

    Love the cover. Its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind wishes, Rachna.

      Delete
  5. Hugs to you Ellie! Will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I really appreciate your kind thoughts.

      Delete
  6. Keeping you in my thoughts, Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending a big hug to you, Ellie! It's always better to wait than to push through when the timing doesn't feel right.
    Thanks for putting up your links. I already follow you on FB but I hadn't on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I felt, Laura. Thanks for understanding, and for the Twitter follow.

      Delete
  8. That's good your hosts were able to work with you on the dates. I'm really sorry your family is going through a rough time right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ellie - my thoughts for you and the family and I sincerely hope all will be well ... as to blogging we understand - life gets in the way at times - but I'm looking forward to your book's release ..

    With a bug hug or two .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilary. I really appreciate your kind thoughts.

      Delete
  10. Glad everyone was able to move the dates. Hope things get better soon.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!