Monday, 18 February 2013

Ask Me A Question & Other News


Today, I'm returning to something I did in early 2011. I'm giving you all the opportunity to ask me a question. Any question you like. Gulp.

So, if there's something you've been itching to know, now is your opportunity. I will post the answers to your questions during my March 4th and 8th blog posts.

Other News



Today and Tuesday is this month's Writers4Writers event, where we'll be spotlighting authors Gwen Gardner and Melissa Bradley. The purpose of W4WS is to:





  • Help writers bring awareness of their book(s) to tens of thousands of new people
  • Help writers reach Amazon Top 100 in at least one category (i.e., suspense, free, whatever)
  • Increase sales of their book(s) after the promo is over
  • Drive new traffic to their blog and increase following
  • Create verbal and viral buss.

Check out Gwen and Melissa's blogs or the W4WS Facebook page for more details.

Don't forget to call back on Wednesday, when this week's Speculative Fiction Writer will be Alexandra Lanc. Then on Friday we have two thrilling cover reveals - Jadie Jones's Moonlit and Alex J. Cavanaugh's CassaStorm. I can't wait to see Alex's cover.

Happy writing.

18 comments:

  1. All set to promote Gwen and Melissa!
    Glad you're excited about the cover. I saw it for the first time Friday afternoon. Awesome!!!!
    My only question - what is your icon from? (Is it the same series as that photo above?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ellie!!

    Hmmm!! A question for you!!? Space Camp! Why? And can I come too? LOL!

    Hoorah for Gwen and Melissa!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for Gwen and Melissa. I need to join Writers4Writers.

    My Question: The girl in the space suit, is she you?

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ashamed - I had never heard of Writers4Writers. I will definitely have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that photo of yours! Very cool.

    I don't really have any questions except where does one go about geting a costume like in that pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My question Ellie, is the girl in the space suit you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My question - what are you working on now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, yes, I must check out W4WS too.

    My question: Which is your first love: horror, SF or fantasy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for W4WS and Gwen and Melissa!

    You're lucky my brain is too muddled right now to think of a question. Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Wednesday! :)

    Hmmm...as far as a question, I don't know. What is your favorite hobby, other than writing?

    Best Wishes,

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that writers for writers! ingenius tool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea to do questions.

    Uhm... what got you into writing? How did you get your first story idea?

    ReplyDelete
  13. One question, you say? Well, I was thinking of asking you to help me assemble a set of Alternate History stories involving England and the UK. I suppose my question would be, do you feel up to taking on such a literary challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woot! for Gwen. :-)

    My Question (s): Which story from Passing Time is your favorite? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am joining in the spacesuit question. If it is you where did you get it and are you the character from Have sapce Suit, Wiill Ttravel?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel I should add at this point, the photograph above is not me. Sorry to disappoint! But if there was a fictional me, I'd definitely be dressed that way.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, but is that you in the helmet's reflection? Look closely.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!