Today, I'm returning to something I did in early 2011. I'm giving you all the opportunity to ask me a question. Any question you like. Gulp.
So, if there's something you've been itching to know, now is your opportunity. I will post the answers to your questions during my March 4th and 8th blog posts.
Today and Tuesday is this month's Writers4Writers event, where we'll be spotlighting authors Gwen Gardner and Melissa Bradley. The purpose of W4WS is to:
- Help writers bring awareness of their book(s) to tens of thousands of new people
- Help writers reach Amazon Top 100 in at least one category (i.e., suspense, free, whatever)
- Increase sales of their book(s) after the promo is over
- Drive new traffic to their blog and increase following
- Create verbal and viral buss.
Don't forget to call back on Wednesday, when this week's Speculative Fiction Writer will be Alexandra Lanc. Then on Friday we have two thrilling cover reveals - Jadie Jones's Moonlit and Alex J. Cavanaugh's CassaStorm. I can't wait to see Alex's cover.