Monday, 25 February 2013

Laura Eno Cover Reveal & Passing Time Launch Day Request

Today I have the honour of revealing the cover for paranormal romance and fantasy writer, Laura Eno's Jewel of Shaylar.



The Blurb:  

Archaeologist David Alexander investigates the cave where his father disappeared and hurtles into another world, one filled with magic and bizarre creatures. The mad ravings in his father's journals of icemen and dragons may not be fantasies after all.

Convinced his father may still be alive, David begins a treacherous journey to find him and discover a way home. Along the way, he encounters a few unlikely friends. A Dreean warrior, a beautiful thief and a satyr join him as he searches.

David's arrival into this new world sets off an explosive chain reaction of events. Faced with powerful adversaries and few clues, he may not get the chance to rescue his father before disaster strikes, condemning both of them to death. Or worse.

Find  Laura at: Website - Blog - Facebook - Twitter - Goodreads

Thank you, Laura. I don't know about anyone else but this cover has certainly grabbed my attention. Simply stunning.


Passing Time Launch Day


Passing Time will be published two weeks today. Can you believe it? It hasn't quite sunk in yet.

I'll be sharing my journey into indie-publishing with you all in a series of blog posts, but I can tell you it's been quite a journey so far. I didn't fully comprehend just how much work was involved and the number of decisions I would have to make. On. My. Own. But I've had an incredible amount of help along the way. While it's been a steep learning curve, which I'm sure is no where near ending, I could not have done it without both voluntary and professional help. Thank you, everybody.

A lot of you have already generously helped promote my book through the cover reveal, and will be helping with my upcoming blog tour (March 11th - 22nd). But if you're not helping in any way, and would like to give my book a shout-out any time from the 11th - 22nd, please sign up via the linky below and I'll send you the information you'll need.



Before I settle down with my morning coffee to watch the Oscars (Yes. I am crazy enough to get up in the early hours to watch them), a quick reminder of what's happening on my blog this week:
 
On Wednesday I will be interviewing Speculative Fiction Writer, Simon Kewin. Then on Friday I'll be unveiling my time capsule in the Back From the Future Blogfest. I can't wait!

Happy writing.

18 comments:

  1. I'll help promote your book Ellie. I'm far behind in my blogging and missed the first round.

    Congrats to Laura also. Good luck to both of you in your publishing journeys.

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Donna. I will email shortly.

      Delete
  2. Happy to give you a shout out Ellie. Congrats to Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cover from Laura!!

    And happy excited dance for you, Ellie!! Two weeks and counting!! I've not watched the Oscars but just read up on the BBC as to who won what! Glad not one film dominated! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'll help! Wait, I'm hosting you on launch day already...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for helping me reveal my cover!
    I'm more than happy to do a shout-out for you and I'm looking forward to your release day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to both authors. The covers look amazing and I can tell you first-hand (lucky beta reader!) that Laura's book is amazing and captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura's cover is really neat.

    I can help with launch day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be emailing you soon.

      Delete
  8. We shall be all set for the 20th. :D Yay, Ellie. And yay, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I'm looking forward to visiting Spacedock 19!

      Delete
  9. So excited for your book, Ellie!!!

    Looking forward to being part of your blog tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found my way here. Ready to help. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!