Monday, 4 February 2013

My Geeky Bucket List & Get Writing Fit


Today I've engaged forward thrusters and warped my way over to two very different blogs. You can find me at Geek Banter, where I'm sharing My Geeky Bucket List. Transport over to find out how many on that list I've actually achieved. Then reverse engines to My First Book, so you can discover how I think you can Get Writing Fit.

Don't forget to call back Wednesday when Searching for Arthur and The Fire of Merlin author, Donna Hosie, will be sharing with us how she got the idea for her The Return to Camelot Trilogy.

Happy writing!

25 comments:

  1. I follow both bloggers and will check out your guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the Santa Claus of the blogosphere could do what you do. You totally amaze me, Alex.

      Hugs and chocolate,
      Shelly

      Delete
    2. There must be Alex clones. It's the only logical explanation. Lol.

      Delete
  2. I will hop over, but now...gotta get it together to go to work. Boo-hoo.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah humbug. Roll on your next day off!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ellie, will check out your guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to meeting Beaker! LOL! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veni vedi I commented. Nice bucket list and many match mine. You have set me thinking that I may have read all the Masterworks before they were masterworks, I will have to check.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'll definitely come back for the Arthur post. Bucket lists are amazing things. :)

    Hope you're doing well!

    Best,

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you manage it all?! I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really. I tend to write a load of blog posts in one go and then save them for later.

      Delete
  8. Does this mean you're double-booked? ;-) Looking forward to catching them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're doing well and catching up with all of us. I'm slowly clawing my way back to the real world myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear things are more settled for you, Jay.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, Ellie!

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison. I feel honoured to have guested on your blog.

      Delete

I love comments. They make my day!