Friday, 5 April 2013

Interview at Unicorn Bell

Just a quick post to say I'm being interviewed by the lovely Alicia Willette-Cook over at Unicorn Bell. For some reason I thought it was today but it was Thursday. Doh. We're talking about Hummus, desert islands, secrets skills, and Jolly Ranchers, among other things.

The photograph is of me at Durdle Door in Dorset, one of the more striking landscapes that forms part of the Jurassic Coast and World Heritage Site. Amazing to think a year ago it was shorts and t-shirts weather, and yesterday it snowed whilst I was walking home from work.

6 comments:

  1. I know Durdle Door very well having lived at Weymouth for many years, Brings back many happy family memories.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you'd rather Prof Cox than Mr Shatner!?!? Awwwww!

    LOL! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the picture of you a lot. One of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun interview! Left you a comment over there, to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read your interview. Thoroughly enjoyed it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad could wiggle his ears, never met anyone else with the same talent until now. I had to Google both Hummus and Jolly Rancher. Ignorance is bliss.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!