Monday, 17 June 2013

Taking Time Cover Reveal!

I am thrilled to reveal the cover for my second eBook short story collection, Taking Time. 



The Blurb

Science fiction stories of time and space...

The future of humanity must be decided in Next Phase. Winning the Planetary Lottery is not as lucky as it first seems in Schrodinger's Gamble. An apocalypse and its aftermath threaten to tear one couple apart in Daiker's Children. In Life As I Know It a reclusive man finds both his heart and home invaded during an alien harvest. In Taking Time a demon seeking shelter on a distant planet finds himself facing a very different kind of demon, after answering a frontier settlement's plea for help.

Stories range from flash fiction to novelette in length. 

Publication date: July 15th, 2013


A massive thank you for everyone who has supported and encouraged me and offered invaluable advice. An extra special thank you to all those helping to spread the word via their own blogs, Facebook, and Twitter. Finally, thank you to Ida Jansson at Amygdala Design for another stunning cover.

I'll be back on Wednesday when this week's Speculative Fiction Writer, Shevi Arnold will be talking about what it means to be a geek. 

47 comments:

  1. Love this! The 2 look fab together - great look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jemi. I wanted them to look great side by side, and my cover designer did an awesome job.

      Delete
  2. My jaw dropped at the sight of your cover - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover. Sounds awesome. I'll be buying for sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every bit as awesome as Passing Time :)

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ellie - this looks amazing and really does draw one to that space beyond .. love the cover.

    Good luck with this 2nd ebook short story collection - congratulations .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ellie, it's looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations lovely Ellie!! It's nice and blue and ever starry!! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the beautiful cover reveal! I'm seeing it all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It's a gorgeous cover. Can't wait to get my hands on this book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Ellie - and another awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cover so much. The colors are just spectacular. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. I have to give all the praise to my cover designer. She is so talented!

      Delete
  12. I could get lost in that cover. The book on the ground in the forefront is especially intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Ellie!! The cover is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo hoo, Ellie!! Hope you hit it mega big :) Don't forget us little people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can dream! But if I did, I wouldn't forget anyone. I promise.

      Delete
  15. Loving the cover, Ellie! Woot!

    So excited for you. And I'm with Mary. Can I ride your coattails when you make it big time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be riding yours and all my other writing buddies. I couldn't do this without you.

      Delete
  16. Fabulous cover, Ellie. Congratulations. I'm seeing your cover all over the blogosphere. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cover Ellie!
    You are definitely "taking time"... using it to burn up the blogosphere...
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's absolutely stunning! Truly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Morgan! I'm thrilled you think so.

      Delete
  19. Eek! I was sure I had read and commented, but maybe I just saw your FABULOUS cover on another blog. (And I do mean fabulous.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is just something about that rich blue. SO FREAKING COOL!

    Sarah Allen
    (From Sarah, with Joy)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on another great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very atmospheric, can't wait to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Ellie! "Schrodinger's Gamble" sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!