Monday, 3 June 2013

Taking Time Update & Immaterial Evidence

Can you believe it's June already? I've spent the last few days preparing Taking Time for my editor and working on it's blurb. I received my new cover last week, and can't wait to share it with you all. If you've offered to help with the cover reveal on June 17th, I will be emailing you everything you need later this week.  Thank you again for offering to help.

Last Friday speculative fiction writer Milo James Fowler released his longest story to date. Immaterial Evidence is a future noir detective story, and promises to be an exciting and edgy read. It's available from Musa Publishing here.


A detective with a price on his head. An invisible 
criminal with nothing to lose...


Blurb
The vault door never opened. The bank went into lockdown in less than a minute. Yet the security footage was unmistakable: a hundred silver bars had simply vanished. 
Ever since the city’s most dangerous crime boss put a price on his head, private investigator Charlie Madison has lived as an exile in Little Tokyo. But now an old friend and police sergeant has lured Madison back into the city to hunt down an invisible criminal—if he can. 
As Madison makes his clandestine return, high-profile people start disappearing. And when federal agents swoop onto the scene to take matters into their own hands, they offer Madison a deal he can't refuse—as long as he agrees to work with them. With Japanese freedom fighters and refurbished killing machines threatening to take the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust, the United World government needs all the help it can get.
Embroiled in an unimaginable mystery, one private eye must rely on his wits to solve a case where the evidence is immaterial, and the odds are stacked high against him at every turn.
You can find Milo at his website, or on FacebookAmazon, and Twitter. Pop over and congratulate him on his latest release.


That is all for today. I'll be back on Wednesday, when I'll be interviewing the award-winning author of the As The World Dies zombie trilogy, Rhiannon Frater. Until then, happy writing.

8 comments:

  1. wait it's June... this coma is sucking the life away... i am glad you got your time in for your edits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooorah for your new up and coming book! How exciting!!

    All the best to Milo! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Milo!
    I'm sure I offered to help with the cover reveal, and if not, I'm offering now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love books like this sometimes-- just a great page-turning story. Thanks for sharing-- may have to add it to my fun summer reads. And Milo, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I offered to help with your cover reveal already but if not, please count me in! I'd love to help and can't wait to see it.

    Congrats to Milo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the signal boost, Ellie, and you can count on me to tweet + FB the living heck out of your new cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ellie .. good luck with the cover reveal and tour .. I'll enjoy seeing it when it's out. Milo's invisible criminal - I want to find out all about him ..

    Cheers and enjoy the summer weather that's finally turned up - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it too late to offer to help with your cover reveal? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!