Monday, 10 June 2013

Write Club, Optical Osmosis, and Untethered Realms

There are so many exciting things happening in the blogging world at the moment, I don't know where to begin.


WRiTE CLUB is back. If you haven't heard about it (and the number one WRiTE CLUB rule is you MUST talk about WRiTE CLUB), get yourself over to the club's founder, DL Hammon's blog. You can read all about the legendary writing club, how to take part, and how to join here.




Congratulations to Jeff Beesler, who published Optical Osmosis last week. I have to say his book has one of the most stunning covers I've ever seen. Read all about his dark science fiction novel here. He's also looking for hosts for his upcoming blog tour during July, so if can help drop him a line.

Available at Amazon and Amazon.co.uk.








Finally, the Untethered Realms website will officially launch tomorrow. Each Tuesday a different member of the Untethered Realms group will be posting about something related to the group's motto, 'tap into worlds, wings, and spec fic things'.  Angela Brown will be kicking things off on June 11th.



If you have time, please drop by to say hello and find out who the members are and the latest news.

Well that is it for today. If you have any news you'd like to share, please let me know in the comments section. I'll be back on Wednesday with my monthly post for Indie Life. Don't forget next Monday is the cover reveal for my science fiction short story collection. Big gulp.

Happy writing and reading.

6 comments:

  1. Write Club will be awesome this year!
    Jeffrey's cover is really cool. I'm hosting him on his tour next month.
    Already following Untethered Realms and look forward to meeting all of the members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh excitement for next Monday! Excellent stuff!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently learned about Write Club. It sounds like an interesting experience.
    That is a great cover!
    ~Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!!! I'm going to copy what you have for Jeff. I've been telling him on FB I want to help him get word out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all that - must check out WRiTE CLUB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. UR sounds like fun! Hope I have time to participate in write club.

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!