Monday, 22 July 2013

Competition Winners

A massive thank you to everyone who helped with the launch of Taking Time and Other Science Fiction Stories. Due to personal reasons, I haven't been able to visit all the wonderful people who gave it a shout-out, but I will be visiting over the next few days.

In the meantime, here are the winners of my competition:

Jessica Haight – $25.00 Amazon voucher
Martin T. Ingham – $25.00 Amazon voucher
Melissa Sugar-Gold – your name as a character in an upcoming novella

Congratulations. I will be in touch with you all shortly.

I'll be back on Wednesday, when this week's Speculative Fiction Writer is prolific science fiction and fantasy writer, Simon Kewin. Until then, happy writing.

6 comments:

  1. Yay to the winners!!! And huge congrats with your book launches!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners and hope the launch was huge for you, Ellie. My thoughts have been with you this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jessica and Martin! Melissa Sugar-Gold is a great name for a character so it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I actually won something! Bully for me.

    Ellie, my current email address is mtiediting(at)inbox.com. I've sent you a couple of emails about different things over the past few months, but I guess they got lost in your spam filter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners and congrats again to you on your launch. Have been thinking of you a great deal. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!