Friday, 25 October 2013

The Soul Cutter Cover Reveal Challenge

Today I'm excited to be taking part in a cover reveal with a difference. Below is Lexa Cain's stunning cover for her new book, The Soul Cutter. But the cover contains a mistake. To be in with a chance of winning an awesome prize, all you have to do is take part in a challenge.

Here's how to take part:

Lexa’s Cover Reveal Challenge



Can you find the error on this cover?
To win a prize, find the cover error in each of these 10 blogs:


For the correct cover, rules, and prize list, go to Lexa Cain’s blog

Soul Cutter releases from MuseItUp Publishing on December 6, 2013.


Did you spot the error? 


Don't forget there's still time for you to grab some FREE creepy reads over at Milo James Fowler's blog. But hurry, today is the last day. The line up this week is James Garcia Jr., Bob Eccles, Michelle Ann King, and Aaron Polson.

I'll be back on Monday with an analysis of my recent Smashwords promotion. Until then, happy reading and writing.

21 comments:

  1. Oh I found the error again. Yey... Also, I'm off to get me a Creepy read. Hopefully, JAmes Garcia Jr's book. :) X

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexa, such a great idea! I need to pull up several of these covers to be sure I'm catching the right mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever reveal. I found the error. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another one revealed! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the error. And thanks for the link to the Creepy Freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very fun reveal by Lexa!

    Happy weekend, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lexa's cover reveal is awesome! And yay for Creepy Freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Lexa... found the error... now I've found all of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this cover error was really subtle.

    Have a good weekend Ellie.

    ....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for helping with my reveal! It's been an awesome day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one jumped out to me right away. I would give the reason why...but I don't want to ruin anything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thrilled for Laura! She's one of my amazing CPs. I know how hard she's work. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant cover, mistakes and all. Only one cover has me fooled, all the otheres including this one are easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!