Easy, right? No. It took me a long time to come up with a list, mainly because there are hundreds of bloggers I'd miss if they stopped. How to choose just three of them? Not an easy task. It also made me aware of just how many of my blogging buddies have vanished with no clue as to why. I feel quite emotional just thinking about them. Now on with my chosen three.
The bloggers I miss:
- Angela Felsted. Beautiful poems, stunning prose, and always there offering wise words and encouragement. I miss you, Angela.
- Colene Murphy. An aspiring YA writer I felt sure would soon be gracing bookshelves. She also loves cats, giving a home to several rescued ones, which makes her awesome in my book. Come back soon, Colene.
- Jennifer Daiker. To be fair, Jennifer hasn't completely disappeared. She's just adopted a baby girl. Congratulations, Jen. That being said, she no longer blogs anywhere near as much as she used to and I miss her witty and informative posts. I hope she returns to more regular blogging in the near future.
The bloggers I would miss:
- Old Kitty. I love reading all about the adventures of her two cats, Charlie and Gumtree, and I also love how supportive she is. Yay is the word!
- Alex J. Cavanaugh. Not only is Alex a talented writer and musician, he's also a huge part of the blogging community. He's always there offering support and encouragement, and he cares enough to notice when bloggers go missing. When I disappeared a while back due to personal reason, he sent me an email asking if all was okay. I shall never forget that act of kindness.
- Mary Pax. Mary is my inspiration. She's well on the way to living the writing dream, and she also has one of the coolest summer jobs ever - a star guide at the Pine Mountain Observatory. Don't ever disappear, Mary.
So, those were my choices. I could have listed dozens more. What about you? Who do you miss? Who would you miss?