Monday, 11 November 2013

The Games Begin! Star Knight & Victory Dead Need Your Help!





Today is the launch of Realms Faire, a week-long event full of fun events and games. There are some awesome prizes to be won: books, eBooks, jewelry, CDs, giftcards, and a Kindle. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning prizes is enter games and have fun.










There are nine events in total. I'll be highlighting two events a day, starting with two I need your help with.


Jousting Tournament

Can Star Knight (AKA me) beat the 2012 champion, Ghost Knight? From what I've heard Angela Brown turned out to be a formidable opponent, but I've been shining my armour and shouting huzzah! 

The Rules: A knight scores a point by the crowd (YOU) using her/his words of valor. Up to three points can be scored per comment. A commenter can cheer up to three times a day. Each comment gives them an entry into that day’s drawing for prizes, and the grand prize at the end of the week.

Commenting will be open from 3:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. US eastern time each day.

The knight with the most points wins. 

Prizes will be awarded everyday to those who cheer on the knights in the comments section. Names will be thrown into a hat and randomly drawn by M Pax's Husband Unit. All winners will be announced Monday, November 18th.

The 10 Knights:






My words of valor are: Star Knight, Yonder, Passing Time. 










Use my words of valor in your comments at M Pax's and earn yourself a place in Star Knight's Hall of Fame. Grab my badge on the left if you want, and help to spread the word. I'll be unveiling Star Knight's Hall of Fame tomorrow. Huzzah!

Don't forget to comment every day to enter each day's competition.

Dueling Bards


Two characters will appear each day of the Realms Faire. Each of the two characters authors were given half a set of questions and when the two halves are put together the outcome is a duel where you can decide who wins! How will the matchups between dueling writers turn out? You decide. Winners drawn each day from the comments.

Victory Dead needs your help! Today!


He's dueling Katie L. Carroll's character, Katora Kase.




Pop over to Cass's blog, read their duel, and decide who you think is the worthy winner. I'm hoping Victory, of course. Make a space-faring vampires day by voting for him.
Don't forget to visit Cass Webb's blog daily to vote on all the duels and increase your chance of winning a prize.

Finally, don't forget to enter the draw for the Realms Faire Grand Prize!
 a Rafflecopter giveaway

Raise your tankards and shout huzzah!

9 comments:

  1. I am raising my tankard of (hopefully) vodka and lemonade (LOL!) and shouting huzzah!!! Good luck with the jousts! May the Best Knight and Bard win! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome week with the jousts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victory Dead has my vote. I can't resist a vampire.
    Have fun jousting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year...Thanksgiving, Christmas around the corner, and of course...the Realms Faire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huzzah! What a grand competition. I'm in. At least, I'm in if I can keep straight what I'm doing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dueling and jousting, thee are busy Star Knight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for the Realms Faire! I voted for Victory. (One of my favorite characters of yours!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!