Monday, 7 April 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge - F is for Favourite Creatures


The A to Z Blogging Challenge is underway.
If you haven't heard of it, check out the A to Z blog and join in the fun.

My writers group, Untethered Realms. are taking part in the Challenge as a group. Each day, one of us will be sharing with you a fantastical creature that may be from one of our books, a favorite movie, or something we just came up with as entertainment.

F is for favorite creatures. Check out our choices at Untethered Realms.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting choices! Dragons or demons for me, too, I'd say...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragons seem to be the popular choice.

      Delete
  2. What great choices!! Phoenixes!! I do like them! They're positive and mean new beginnings! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!