Wednesday, 16 April 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge - N is for New To Me


The A to Z Blogging Challenge is over the half way mark.
If you haven't heard of it, check out the A to Z blog and join in the fun.

My writers group, Untethered Realms. are taking part in the Challenge as a group. Each day, one of us will be sharing with you a fantastical creature that may be from one of our books, a favorite movie, or something we just came up with as entertainment.

N is for new creatures to me. Check out the creatures we'd like to write about at Untethered Realms.

6 comments:

  1. So glad I followed a link here, cant take my eyes off that header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A to Z is a hard slog - but so much fun at the same time.

    I still always breathe a very loud sigh of relief when it's over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie - it is hard work, but also so much fun and a great way to meet new people .. and now if I hop on over I'll find new creatures at Untethered Realms .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite surprising that N is new to you, surely you muat have seen it written down somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, have I not even seen any of your A to Z posts? Where have I been (bad, cosmic knight, bad!). Going to make up for lost time now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!