Wednesday, 23 April 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge - T is for Time Demon


The A to Z Blogging Challenge is nearing the end. Where did the time go?
If you haven't heard of it, check out the A to Z blog and join in the fun.

My writers group, Untethered Realms, are taking part in the Challenge as a group. Each day, one of us will be sharing with you a fantastical creature that may be from one of our books, a favorite movie, or something we just came up with as entertainment.

T is for Time Demon. It's also stands for my turn. Check out my Time Demon at Untethered Realms.


X is for X factor

On April 28th, Untethered Realms will be holding an X Factor competition to find the creature with the most X. You can help to pick the creature that wins by voting.

For the X Factor, I'm entering my Time Demon. Each creature entered will be asked three questions. Don't forget to stop by and vote.


Finally

The mighty Alex J. Cavanaugh will be kicking off my new monthly feature - Where I Write. Call back Friday to take a peek at his writing space.

1 comment:

  1. Hey what happened to all the comments? I am just too late, when I followed the link I found a Zombie, no Time deamon, I must have been away too long.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!