Tuesday, 1 April 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge


The date Bloggerland has been waiting for has arrived. 

It's April 1st. 

It's the start of the A to Z Blogging Challenge!


Three cheers for the Challenge founder, Arlee Bird, the co-hosts, and all their minions. This annual event would not happen without them. Last time I checked there were 1944 bloggers taking part, so it's no small task they're undertaking. 

So, what am I doing for A to Z?

This year my writers group, Untethered Realms, are taking part in the Challenge as a group. Each day, one of us will be sharing with you a fantastical creature that may be from one of our books, a favorite movie, or something we just came up with as entertainment.

A is for Alien. Check out Bonnie Rae's entry at Untethered Realms.

19 comments:

  1. That sounds cool!
    Glad Untethered Realms signed up for the Challenge. I volunteered the IWSG as well, and I'm sure there are many more groups participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right, Alex. A whole new experience for me.

      Delete
  2. Hopping over there now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Have fun.

    Hugs and chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun the last two years doing the A to Z challenge, but I have to take a break this time around. I have so many publishing projects going on, and so much slush to read, I must prioritize. Goo luck to everyone who's taking it on again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only taking part because as a group we can share the workload. It's a big commitment otherwise. Good luck with your projects!

      Delete
  5. I'm doing the challenge after taking last year off. Will try to get over to the other link. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie .. I put Untethered Realms into Feedly .. so glad you're collaborating as a group in the A-Z .. see you around .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I haven't really blogged that much about Untethered Realms. I must do so more often.

      Delete
  8. Enjoyed the Aliens post over 'there.' Group participation in the challenge is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting.. glad to connect through the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to all the varied posts from Untethered Realms, Ellie. Great idea to have the group participate. You are very organized. Aloha.
    Gail visiting for AtoZ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!