Monday, 25 August 2014

Necromancer Release & Shelfie Blog Hop

I'm always thrilled when one of my writing group, Untethered Realms, releases a new book baby into the world. Congratulations, Graeme Ing!



Necromancer blurb

A primeval fiend is loose in the ancient metropolis of Malkandrah, intent on burning it to a wasteland. The city's leaders stand idly by and the sorcerers that once protected the people are long gone.

Maldren, a young necromancer, is the only person brave enough to stand against the creature. Instead of help from the Masters of his Guild, he is given a new apprentice. Why now, and why a girl? As they unravel the clues to defeating the fiend, they discover a secret society holding the future of the city in its grip. After betrayals and attempts on his life, Maldren has reason to suspect everyone he thought a friend, even the girl.

His last hope lies in an alliance with a depraved and murderous ghost, but how can he trust it? Its sinister past is intertwined in the lives of everyone he holds dear.

Can only evil defeat evil?




Paperback: USA / UK



Shelfie Blog Hop


Now until October 6th, 2014


I only discovered this blog hop yesterday. I love exploring bookshelves. Plus, there are some awesome prizes. A massive thank you to the hosts: Christine Rains, Tara Tyler, Heather Gardner, CD Coffelt, M.J. Fifield, Elizabeth Seckman, Rena Rocford, and Vicki Biram. Visit one of the hosts to find out how to take part and what awesome prizes are on offer.

Here's my shelfie. As you can see, I do have a slight fondness for Star Trek.


Have I tempted you to take part in the Shelfie Blog Hop? Do you like exploring book shelves?

30 comments:

  1. I like your bobbleheads! Your shelf has personality.
    Yes, I'm going to pose Mini-Alex here soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I thought might Mini-Alex might be making an appearance soon ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my new book, Ellie. :) I'll have to post a shelfie soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Graeme. Looking forward to your shelfie.

      Delete
  3. Posting my shelf and my books might be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Graeme! Awesome Shelfie too. It's so neat compared to my shelves. *LOL* And love all those Stephen King books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine. They're not always that tidy!

      Delete
  5. awesome! love all the personal touches in your shelfie! - bobblehead khan!
    and yay for graeme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool cover for Graham Ing's new book. I like the idea of a shelfie, but which one? I have so many, perhaps a series would be needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A series of bookshelf shelfies. I like!

      Delete
  7. What a neat shelf you have. Here's my quandary- should I clean mine up, or go natural?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say go natural, but then I did tidy mine up a bit.

      Delete
  8. That shelf is so beautiful, I'm jealous. Congrats Graham your book looks amazing and the blurb is so action packed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnaks everyone for your kind comments on my book and blurb. I hope the story lives up to the expectations :) I had tremendous fun writing this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I've read it, I can say with 100% certainty it surpassed expectations, Graeme.

      Delete
  10. Hey, you met Scottie. You. Are. My. Hero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks, Huntress. It was actually Kirk (AKA Shatner) I met. Hoping to meet more of them one day.

      Delete
  11. Your shelf looks very awesome indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shelf has CHARACTER!
    Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Shelfie looks like one of my bookcases! I love scattering my books vertical and horizontal with photos scattered around=)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!