Wednesday, 1 April 2015

A is for A to Z Blogging Challenge

I'm keeping this post short and sweet, because today is the start of the A to Z Blogging Challenge (and Camp NaNoWriMo for some writers). I know visitng even a few of the bloggers taking part can be a mammoth task.


I'm not personally taking part with this blog, However, I will be as part of my writing group, Untethered Realms. I'll be contributing the entries for letters D and V. I hope to see you there.

Thank you to the A to Z hosts and their minnions - we couldn't do this without your tireless efforts and dedication. Happy blogging, my friends.

7 comments:

  1. See you there Ellie at D and V ...

    Exactly we couldn't do the A-Z without the minions, organisers and general blogging friends - cheers and Happy Easter - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for UR! It's going to be a fun month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that sounds lovely. Off to UR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you at D and V. I hope the back is on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's that time already?! Looks like I've missed it again this year. Ah well. Looking forward to your UR posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will pop over to UR and see what awesomeness we are cooking up today for A to Z.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!