Monday, 26 October 2015

A Spooktastic Post: Poltergeist's Pleasure, Snow On Cinders, & All Hallows' Reads

It's Halloween week! Evil cackle. Lock all your doors and windows, turn on the lights, and settle down for some spooktastic book news.

Book two in Christine Rains' The Paramours Series, Poltergeist's Pleasure, is now available to download . . .or should I say savour? I'm not a reader of erotica by choice, but Christine created such compelling characters in book one, I'll be reading all three. 


The Paramours - ghost hunting with a kiss.
Claire McKinney has a theory that poltergeists aren't evil spirits or negative energy. When she locates a powerful vortex at the center of a haunting, she discovers a gorgeous man trapped inside. Zendal cannot escape on his own, but if Claire can create enough sexual energy with him, he will be able to break free. Intense as their passion is, it does not release him from the vortex. Claire finds herself caught not only by the ominous portal, but by Zendal’s carnal zeal as well. Can she extricate them both from the trap or will they forever be its prisoners?

Buy links: Ellora's Cave / AmazonKobo
Add it to read on Goodreads

Cathrina Constatine's eagerly-awaited sequel to Tallis, Snow on Cinders, has finally arrived. I've been looking forward to this moment. Tallis is one of favourite reads of 2015. 



How far would you go to protect your family? 

A peculiar metamorphosis has taken shape since the final days. And the planet is in the throes of healing. 

Fulvio McTullan leads his family and a band of misfits to form a new settlement, far from Tallas and it’s nefarious Elites. Their journey takes them into uncharted territories where strange creatures are lurking. It’s a battle of survival, not only from the creatures, but the mutated earth as well. 


Meanwhile, Pomfrey Addler, an oppressive Elite squashes the insurrection in Tallas. Suddenly, citizens begin to vanish in the middle of the night and his daughter, Paniess is hell bent on revenge. 

Fraught with mishaps, Fulvio finally locates the perfect place to settle. They begin to rebuild until they receive a call. A call which will lure them back into the clutches of Tallas.


Amazon Buy Link 


Finally, Lilo Abernathy is hosting a massive haunted Facebook Party


Over two dozen authors of the strange and supernatural bring you deep into their worlds! Are you brave enough to join? I'll be there. Click on the link above for more details.

Do you read horror, paranormal, or erotica? Have you ever read outside of your comfort zone and found you liked what you read?

15 comments:

  1. Ellie, thank you for plugging my book, Snow On Cinders. And I'm so flattered that you liked Tallas!!!! :)

    I just purchased Christine's new book. I can't wait to read it!!! BTW, I love the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! :) I'm reading Snow on Cinders right now. Lots of action and intrigue. I read a lot of paranormal and horror. YA contemporaries are outside my usual genre zone, and I've found a few of them this past year that I've really enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a few YA contemporaries on my TBR list. I need to push myself out of my comfort zone!

      Delete
  3. I love that you been suckered into a genre you don't usually read. Curses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Southpaw. At least there's plenty of room on my Kindle!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to both Cathrina and Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie! Thanks so much for sharing info about All Hallows' Reads.

    For anyone interested, you can just click on Ellie's link above and follow the link onto the party. The excitement level in the party room is already super high and it hasn't even started yet. People are already having a blast. I hope to see you there!

    Lilo Abernathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poltergeist's pleasuer or fifty shades of ectoplasm? ;) Two interesting sounding reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fifty shades of ecotoplasm. That made me laugh.

      Delete
  7. Great choices! I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!