Monday, 9 November 2015

The 2015 Realms Faire Begins. Huzzah!

A short post today, because I'm just under 2k behind on my NaNoWriMo word count. I'm on holiday this week and plan to pull ahead in the next seven days. I'm also determined to reach the 50k target, so send positive thoughts my way.

Now on to this week's post. Today is the start of M. Pax and Untethered Realms' annual Realms Faire. If you've taken part before, you'll already know there are plenty of reading and writing-related games and chances to win great prizes. Visit Untethered Realms today and play Phasers or click on the links below to explore the other exciting games.



Let the fun commence. Huzzah!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you catch up on your word count!
    I'm struggling to escape the Vortex today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write, write, write! :) Huzzah for Realms Faire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the word count. You'll get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck catching up! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Ellie with the word count for NaNo .. you will do it! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  6. To paraphrase Dori in the movie Finding Nemo. Keep on writing, keep on writing, keep on writing...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!