Friday, 1 January 2016

2015: A Year in Pictures

If I haven't already said so, Happy Holidays and 2016! To end 2015, rather than reflect on the ups and downs of the year, I thought I'd share some personal highlights from the last 12 months. Instead of writing reams, I'm sharing pictures. I hope you enjoy them.

Lazy summer days. Perfect for inspiring the creative soul.


Discovering these two in Exmouth.


And this one at Budleigh Salterton.


Getting to see one of my top ten films at the cinema. Breathtaking.


Wedding day selfie. Congratulations to Andy and Dominae Heavens (far left and right).


Completing NaNoWriMo.


My nephew becoming an adult.


This just makes me laugh. My two brothers and I.


The annual birthday bash at Chez Morris (Can you guess who Jamie is dressed as?). Love these two. They're like family to me. Rachel blogs over at The Myasthenia Kid. Please pop by and wave hello.


Star Wars day at work.


Watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens at the cinema with friends, Andy and Dominae. I was too young to see the original films at the cinema, so I was like a kid again.


At 43 years of age, I finally have a Millennium Falcon.


Rachel and Jamie's Willow wearing her Christmas hat from Aunty Ellie.


The Christmas festivities were too much for Frankie.


On that note, time for the sofa and Sherlock.
Happy writing and blogging, my friends!   

10 comments:

  1. Looks like an interesting year. Planning on doing something similar on my blog. You got there first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Snafu. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

      Delete
  2. Wow, are your brothers tall!
    Looks like an awesome geek year for you. Here's to a great 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't help that I'm only 5ft and a smidgen!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ellie - love all the photos - what a great mix ..the sculptures at Exmouth, your family and friends, Willow 'collopsed' .. and then your photo with your brothers ... I agree quite 'contrary' in sizing ... glad you're the littlie! Cheers and all the best for the New Year - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. I'm glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete
  4. I love your year in review photo style! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!