Thursday, 15 September 2016

News from the Book Realm

I love sharing book news from my fellow Untethered Realms authors, so today's post was a joy to put together.

Coming this October is the third elements of Untethered Realms anthology, Ghosts of Fire. If you've read the first and second anthologies - Twisted Earths and Mayhem in the Air - you'll know you're in for a treat.


To find out more and read exclusive sneak peeks, blaze your way over to the Untethered Realms website.


Christine Rains has revealed the covers for her upcoming urban fantasy series, Totem. Aren't they stunning? The first book, Dark Dawning, is released on October 17th. All three are now available for pre-order.




Freefall, M Pax's Backworlds Book 7, is on its way! The first draft is completed and the editing has begun. I'm especially thrilled about this piece of news - I love this series. If you like science fiction and space opera, Backworlds is a must-read.


That's it for this month's book news post. Do you have any news you'd like to share?

20 comments:

  1. The third one - cool! Aren't group anthologies fun?
    Think you could share about the IWSG Anthology Contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun. I'm more than happy to give the IWSG contest a shout-out. I'll blog about it next week.

      Delete
  2. Lots of good stuff coming out by the end of the year. Seems like I'll have plenty to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the shout-out. I'm very excited for the anthology and Mary's book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new anthology--fun! I liked how Christine went through her creation of the book covers on her site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome to see how Christine created such stunning covers.

      Delete
  5. Good news all round! The anthologies are great and I love Christine and Mary's work. Those are some stunning covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Truly great covers make a book extra special and Christine and Mary's achieved that in spades.

      Delete
  6. These are stunning books from all accounts. Nothing will stand in Christines way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love! All of these! So proud of everyone. Working so hard and living their dreams. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Christine's EPIC new series! I can't wait! The anthology sounds pretty amazing too. I was at Mary's place when she announced her upcoming release. I don't know how she makes those deadlines, but she deserves cheese, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She deserves tonnes of it! I don't know how she achieves so much while working.

      Delete
    2. She deserves tonnes of it! I don't know how she achieves so much while working.

      Delete
  9. Totem has stunning covers. It shows the importance of having the right model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Plus, using one that hasn't been used numerous times before.

      Delete
    2. Yes. Plus, using one that hasn't been used numerous times before.

      Delete

I love comments. They make my day!