Sunday, 1 January 2017

2016: A Year in Pictures

At the beginning of 2016, I shared some of my personal highlights from 2015 via pictures. I've decided to do the same every January 1st. I hope you enjoy them.


I call this one 'Velociraptor Running Away from the Moon'


Another beautiful day beside the sea


They could have placed it anywhere . . .


Agatha Christie's writing desk providing inspiration


The man who makes my life complete


Pebbles giving her seal of approval to my Labyrinth 
top (Thank you, Rachel!)


When your brother surprises you with tickets to 
an outdoor screening of Star Wars


Meeting a new arrival in the family


My new writing space


When your cat falls asleep on your current read


When your cat is fascinated by your current read


When your cat chooses your next read


Just another day at the office


A Lincolnshire sunset


Happy New Year!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely Ellie ... so pleased you're so happy ... good luck and enjoy the years ahead, starting in 2017 .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the peek into your life. Your writing space is so clean and open. I've been trying for that with some rearranging. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I'm a bit anal when it comes to my writing space. Having said that, my desk is currently covered in post-Christmas clutter.

      Delete

I love comments. They make my day!