Monday, 9 January 2017

Freefall Into Book 7 of M. Pax's #SciFi Backworlds Series

The latest instalment in M. Pax's space opera adventure has arrived, which has made my January. I'm a massive fan of this science fiction series.


The first shot of a new war echoes through the galaxy. Craze has high hopes for what the alliance with an old enemy, the Foreworlds, will do to defeat a worse enemy, the Quassers.
The test of a highly-advanced weapon, created by the efforts of the alliance, pushes tensions over the brink and kills thousands. To make it worse, the Foreworld ambassador is keeping secrets.
Conventional warfare against the Quassers isn’t working, and if the alliance ends, Craze has become the most hated man in the galaxy for no reason.
With nothing left to lose, Craze sets in motion one last chance for survival.


Congratulations, M. Pax. Adding this to my eBook reader after I hit the publish post button!

18 comments:

  1. Big congratulations to Mary! She's got a great series going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie - congratulations to Mary ... she is bringing so many of her BackWorlds books to fruition - wonderful you're enjoying them so much - and recommend them so favourably ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary. I love the setting and characters Mary has created. I hope there will be many more books to come.

      Delete
  3. Yay for Mary! Can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Mary! I didn't know it was out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Mary! Wow, the 7th in the Backworlds series now? You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Mary! I really need to get into this series--it's exactly the kind of book that I'd love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thats one Fantastic cover, Live long and Prosper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Congratulations to Mary!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make my day!